Most mobile users nowadays use Shareit to transfer files from one smartphone to another. As a matter of fact, the most popular operating system is supported by this file sharing platform. And yes, that means you can download Shareit for PC.
Why use Shareit?
If you are not yet familiar with Shareit, it is an application that uses a direct Wi-Fi connection to transfer files however huge or many from one device to another. You may send files from simple photos, videos, music, and even another application. You can even send a whole folder that contains the files you needed to be transferred.
While Bluetooth can do the same task, using Wi-Fi direct offers a faster data transfer ranging from 3mbps up to 10mbps depending on the hardware compatibility of connected devices.
Another good reason to use Shareit on your file transfer from any platform is security. Nowadays, anyone can be hacked using just a USB stick inserted into your Windows device. Although it is also possible getting hacked using network connections, the point of Shareit is that you control what to send and receive.
Also if your smartphone is having an issue connecting to a Windows device, Shareit can help. It can do the transferring at the same or similar speed as a USB 2.0 capability.
Must Read: Arena Of Valor: Download AOV on PC
Download Shareit for PC
The best thing about Shareit is that it works on multiplatform. If you are using Android and you want to send files to iOS users, it can be done. The same goes for any smartphone operating system to any Windows PC version. As long as you are both connected to the same network then get ready to transfer all you want.
Here is how you can download Shareit for PC and install it right away:
- Open your preferred browser and go to the Shareit website or download page.
- Once done with the download, open the .exe file and run it.
- Follow the prompt for installation.
- You can install Shareit on the Windows native program file folder or you may choose to install it in a different folder.
- As soon as the installation is done launch the Shareit application and give it a go.
- Connect your mobile device through the Shareit app to the Wi-Fi or network that the PC or laptop is also connected.
- On your mobile device, tap the upper right button and look for the “Connect PC”. Tap on it and wait for the scanner to detect your Windows machine.
- Once connected, just choose and tick the files that you want to send.
See how easy that is? Say goodbye to messy USB cable wires when transferring any files from or to your mobile device.
And by the way, the latest Shareit version 4.0 now supports native multimedia player. That means you can now play music, videos, and even stream videos online through their portal link. Try it now and see for yourself.
Have you been using Shareit as well? What are your experiences so far? Let us know other stuff about the Shareit app in the comment section below.