Arena Of Valor: Download AOV on PC
Are you a player of Arena of Valor on Android? There are currently over 200 million players in this MOBA game that even Nintendo wants to port the game to its platform. So now the question is, when are the Windows users going to enjoy this on the PC platform? The only versions of AOV are on iOS and Android. So sadly, you cannot directly download AOV on PC.
Arena of Valor
Arena of Valor was formerly known as the Realm of Valor. Then it was changed to Strike of Kings. In China, it is called Honor of Kings or Kings of Glory. AOV is a MOBA game that caters to the 5-versus-5 type of gameplay online. It is owned by Tencent, the same company responsible for the famous League of Legends title.
Arena of Valor is reported to have around 80 million daily players and a whopping 200 million players every month. Probably one of the reasons it is one of the best MOBA to date is because it is optimized to run smoothly on lower-end devices. Also, it has DC Comics character that you can use (if you are able to unlock it) anytime.
For more tech tips, tricks, guides, and tutorials, please visit our site.
Play AOV on PC
With millions of players hooked on AOV, it would have been a delight to have the title ported on Windows machine. It could have been one of the most played games along with LOL and DOTA 2 in terms of online 5v5 gameplay. But, we are stuck with Android version and iOS so we have to make do for that.
While that is the case, it is still possible to play AOV on PC. We just have to make some arrangement for this to happen. Don’t worry, it will not be difficult. You just need some downloading and a couple of installations to do. Just follow the steps carefully and you will be playing AOV in a couple of minutes.
Note: No PC will be harmed in this process
- First and foremost, open a new tab on your browser and get an Android emulator. There are a lot of good emulators to choose from but the top three are BlueStacks, NOX app player, or KO app player. Whatever your choice is, the same or similar method will still apply. (You can Download BlueStacks for Windows 10 from here)
- Once you have chosen your Android emulator, go to its homepage and download a copy of the installer.
- Run the EXE file and install on your Windows local drive or any folder you prefer.
- When you finish the installation process, launch the Android emulator.
- A prompt about some introduction and how to basically navigate through the emulator’s interface will appear. Just get yourself familiarized with the buttons and whatnots.
- Launch the Play Store and it will ask you for your Gmail to start downloading apps. Just enter your email and password and it will let you in in a couple of seconds or minutes depending on your internet speed.
- As soon as you are done with the Play Store login, search for Arena of Valor.
- Install the game and let it finish.
- When the installation is over, you may now open and play AOV on PC.
Like I said, if you follow all the steps correctly, you could be done and play in minutes.
Some other stuff…
Most Android emulators like the ones mentioned above are not exclusively for Arena of Valor. In fact, those emulators are pretty much a full-fledged Android operating system. That means you can install other apps aside from AOV. The NOX app player, in particular, is great for game titles and is optimized to work smoothly even on 3D and resource intensive games. As long as your Windows machine has decent hardware spec, you can install any app or games that you want.
The minimum hardware requirement that will guarantee a smooth Android experience on your PC is at least 4 gigabytes of RAM and more than 10 gigabytes of free extra storage. It would also be nice if you have at least 2.5GHz of dual to a quad-core processing unit or CPU.
If you like this article and we helped you play AOV on PC, please subscribe to our mailing list. Or a simple “thank you” in the comment section will be highly appreciated. Also, leave your ideas if you have other ways to play AOV on a Windows machine.